University of Applied Sciences Zwickau
The Industry Analytics research group headed by Prof. Dr. Christoph Laroque is involved in DataLab WestSax. The team members from the West Saxon University of Applied Sciences bring the following competencies to DataLab WestSax:
Implementation of Simul+-real experiments
- Data Quick Checks and Potential Analysis: Every real experiment starts with the understanding of the entire process flow in the company. Based on this, it is analyzed in order to discover and identify potentials.
- Potential identification: Based on the potential analysis, short-term (Data Quick Wins) as well as long-term (Long Term Wins) improvement measures are identified and presented to the company.
- Action planning: In consultation with the company, the desired Data Quick Wins are defined and their processing is scheduled accordingly. Likewise, the conception of the Long Term Wins takes place, which are accompanied in parallel over a longer period of time.
- Implementation: Here, the step-by-step implementation of the defined potentials takes place in order to advance the data-based value creation in the company.
Implementation of digital lab
- Creation as on-demand development space on the project website
- Software application takes place in cooperation with technology partner simba n3
- Create long-term added value for companies through: Workshops, seminars and coaching
- Finding synergies between research and practice and building a growing understanding of the value of data
Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Christoph Laroque
Professur für Wirtschaftsinformatik, insb. Business Analytics
Telefon +49 375 536 3508
Telefax +49 375 536 3104
- Implementation of Simul+ real experiments
- Potential consulting and analysis
- Two team members spend two days with the respective customer
- various consulting as well as analysis tasks
- Development of solution approaches with the help of dashboard presentation
- Identify starting points for improvement measures from the customer’s business data
- scientific communication
- data-driven decisions
- generate added value for the company through concrete recommendations for action
- Focus on digitization topics
Prof. Dr. Christoph Laroque
Project manager of the research project DataLab WestSax at the “Westsächsischen Hochschule Zwickau”
Tel +49 375 536 3221
Tel +49 375 536 3266
Tel +49 375 536 3239
Bachelorand in the DataLab WestSax